The data controller is the company ARIMO SRL
Registered office: STRADA TROSSI 20 – 13871 BENNA (BI)
FISCAL CODE and VAT: 00167090026
The processing is related to the common data that you provided.
The processing of data is directed to the fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, in particular the accounting and administrative obligations concerning the services agreed and in particular:
- insertion and processing of data for the purpose of drafting mandatory accounting records, drafting fiscal and administrative documents, concerning the sale of goods or services or similar
- insertion and updating in our register of customers / suppliers for use and management purposes according to the provisions of the law;
- possible communication of the data to the banks to enable them to proceed with the agreed payments;
- possible communication of data to our tax consultant to proceed with tax and accounting obligations.
Your personal data may be processed by:
- use of electronic calculators;
- of paper and / or digital archives.
- banks that have to carry out payments agreed
- tax consultant, who has to proceed with tax and accounting obligations
- competent and duly appointed persons for carrying out the services required for a proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of rights protection of the interested party
- established for a period of time that is not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected and processed for the execution and accomplishment of the contractual purposes
- established for a period of time that is not exceeding the accomplishment of the services provided;
- established for a period of time that is not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits fixed by the law.
The data will be included in our archives and their processing, which can be carried out through automated and / or paper instruments, will include all of the operations or group of operations foreseen by the art. 4 n. 2 of the Regulation and necessary for the such treatment and precisely: the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of putting at disposal, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
Moreover we inform you that in relation to the above mentioned data you will be able to exercise the rights foreseen by the regulation and the related implementation measures. In particular, you will have the right to:
obtain the access to your personal data and information about:
- the purposes of the processing, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients, whom the personal data have been or will be communicated to;
- the intended retention period of the personal data
- ask the data controller or the person in charge to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing, if they are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing or are illegally processed. This right is not acceptable if there is a legal or contractual obligation or a legitimate interest or if the data are necessary for the evaluation, exercise or defense of a right in court.
We reserve the right to obtain, with a justified and documented request, the amendment or integration of data, if inaccurate or incomplete.
This fulfillment will be carried out without delay, after verification of the request.